I've made my challenge picks...
For the Chunkster Challege, I've settled on a few books I've been meaning to read and just never have and one book I've already read but have needed an excuse to reread because it is just that good :)
1. The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova - This has been in the TBR pile for ages, I don't know why I always pass over it.
2. I am Charlotte Simmons by Tom Wolfe - Got this one as a Christmas gift 2 years ago, about time I read it.
3. The Way the Crow Flies by Ann-Marie MacDonald - Simply because I've heard such good things about it.
4. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling - I only got through book 4, so this is a must.
5. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott - Have already read this one, more than once I might add, but am looking forward to rereading again.
For the Winter Classics Challenge, this is what I've chosen.
1. Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen - I'm shocked myself that I have still never read this!
2. The Moonstone by Wilkie Collins - This has been in my TBR pile for quite some time.
3. The Turn of the Screw by Henry James - I might be cheating a little with this one. I'm already reading it in daily installments from Daily Lit.
4. The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf - Never read anything by her but always meant to.
5. Bram Stoker's Dracula - This one was on my list of R.I.P. Challenge books that I never got to, so I am giving it another try.
Now I just need to figure out what I'll post about for the G.I.F.T. Challenge. Think there may be a few more challenges floating around out there, but maybe I should just start with these and see how far I get :)